1) I hit a "normal" weight. Yep that's right I now have a normal BMI. Here's a pic of what I look like:
I would still like to lose 10-20 lbs, and I REALLY need a tummy tuck, but all in all I'm pretty happy.
2) I've moved. One of the reasons I've been absent has been the lack of internet. Anyway I've moved to a nicer military base and I love my house:
3) On a sad note, I had to put my dog down at 15.5 yrs old. I really miss him and dealing with the loss without food has definitely been a challenge. I'll write more about that later.
4) I've now run a solid 8 miles at a 11:30 pace. So I'm 30 sec a min under where I wanted to be for the Army 10 miler. That makes me SUPER happy.
5) I'm running the Warrior Dash on Sep. 29th. My favorite charity, St. Jude is working with them to raise money. Please visit my web page and make a donation to this great cause. Anything is acceptable. I already donate monthly to St. Jude and I'd love to give a bigger contribution. Plus you'll get to see pics of me all muddy. Who doesn't want that?
So much more but can't even think on it right now. Like I now wear JUNIORS size clothing. Just craziness. Anyway stay tuned I won't be such a stranger.