Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good/Bad

Good:  I ran 5k today in my toe shoes with NO PAIN in the ball of my left foot.

Bad: I have two huge blisters on the arches of my feet.

Good:  I finally broke the 40 min. mark for the 5k, coming in at 39 min and 45 seconds.

Bad: I still can't wear heels the pain comes right back.

Good: My husband was able to be home until 1pm today so we got to go for a hike and have a picnic as a family.

Bad:  He still had to go to work.

Good: Express gave me a credit card, and I can fit in their clothes!

Bad:  Express gave me a credit card, and I can fit in their clothes!

2 comments:

mnnkim said...

congrats on breaking the 40minute barrier. I just ran my first 5K and it took me 40 minutes on the nose. I hope to keep running the 5K as exercise and increase my speed.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 5k! Be careful racing can get addicting. I just finished my second 5k and I did it in 34:44! So it can be done. Next goal is under 30.