- I weighed in on Monday at 190.8. I've been doing good with either a 3 or 4 lb loss the last few weeks.
- I'm now wearing a size 14! The 16s still fit so not time to get rid of them yet but I'm comfortably in a 14.
- Clothes can be expensive. I'm hitting up the clearance bin and Old Navy and the thrift stores, but if I continue this weight loss every 10lbs will be another size and that's only 3-4 weeks.
- I'm horse back riding again! Had my first lesson last Monday, and now I'm signing a lease for a horse who I'll be riding 3x a week. I'm so excited.
- I'm in week 4 of my 1/2 marathon training. Things are going well. EXCEPT:
- I am getting major back pain from my large breasts. I've taken to wearing two bras but it isn't working.
- I have leg numbness on both my legs. I believe it is from losing all the fat in my butt (why oh why do I hang on to my stomach so hard) and now nerves are being irritated. I am going to the doc on Monday though to be sure it isn't a vitamin issue or anything.
- My run times have come WAY down. I started at over 16 min miles and now I'm regularly in the low to mid 13s.
- I can run 3.5 miles without stopping.
I think that's all I've missed over the last few weeks. Sorry for the disjointed post. I'll try to do better. I will have some pics of my new horse on Monday as well as the weigh-in. It does look like this will be a slow losing week, but that seems to be the trend, 3 weeks of really good weight loss followed by a 1 lb week. I'm ok with that!