Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm Sorry

I know, I know, I haven't posted in forever!  I keep meaning to really I do but then things happen and I forget. So much has happened in the 3 weeks since I last posted.  I think I'll just go with a bulleted list:


  • I weighed in on Monday at 190.8.  I've been doing good with either a 3 or 4 lb loss the last few weeks.
     
  • I'm now wearing a size 14!  The 16s still fit so not time to get rid of them yet but I'm comfortably in a 14.
  • Clothes can be expensive.  I'm hitting up the clearance bin and Old Navy and the thrift stores, but if I continue this weight loss every 10lbs will be another size and that's only 3-4 weeks.
  • I'm horse back riding again!  Had my first lesson last Monday, and now I'm signing a lease for a horse who I'll be riding 3x a week.  I'm so excited.
  • I'm in week 4 of my 1/2 marathon training.  Things are going well.  EXCEPT:
  • I am getting major back pain from my large breasts.  I've taken to wearing two bras but it isn't working.
  • I have leg numbness on both my legs.  I believe it is from losing all the fat in my butt (why oh why do I hang on to my stomach so hard) and now nerves are being irritated.  I am going to the doc on Monday though to be sure it isn't a vitamin issue or anything.
  • My run times have come WAY down.  I started at over 16 min miles and now I'm regularly in the low to mid 13s.  
  • I can run 3.5 miles without stopping.
I think that's all I've missed over the last few weeks.  Sorry for the disjointed post.  I'll try to do better.  I will have some pics of my new horse on Monday as well as the weigh-in.  It does look like this will be a slow losing week, but that seems to be the trend, 3 weeks of really good weight loss followed by a 1 lb week.  I'm ok with that!



No comments: