I finally made it under 200!
On another note I made an AWESOME dinner last night. I don't have any pics and really it wouldn't look like much anyway but I thought I'd share.
SUPER EASY FRITTATA
Serving size is 1/8 of Frittata
Calories 184 kcal
Fat 11.8g (these are healthy fats from the eggs and olive oil)
.25 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1.5 cups shredded 2% cheese (of your choice I used Mexican because it's what I had)
.25 cup nonfat milk
1tbsp Olive Oil
1 sweet onion
1 green bell pepper
1 heirloom tomato
1) Dice onion, and add to med/high heat 12" pan while dicing the other 2.
2) Add bell pepper and tomato and turn heat to med.
3) Crack 8 eggs into large mixing bowl and add milk. Whisk vigorously until a little bit frothy.
4) Add shredded cheese to egg mixture.
5) In the pan spread the onion mixture around pan to make a pretty solid base, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on it.
6) Add egg mixture to top of onions. Wait 1-2 minutes until the bottom is set pretty well then turn heat down to low and cover.
7) Now from here it's sorta a guessing game, you need to stay close to it as you don't want the bottom to burn (but you've put the onion mixture on the bottom which should give you some nice carmelization without burning the egg). Sometimes I have to lift and move the egg a bit to get it to heat evenly or move the pan around. It sorta depends on you, your pan and your stove. So play with this a bit.
Another way is to take it from the stove and put it in the oven at 375 for about 10 min. This works wonderful but my pan that can go in both broke so I'm stuck with stove only.
Once set cut into 8 pieces and ENJOY!